Established by Adams Fairacre Farms to honor Kathleen's memory, this scholarship is available to seniors graduating from high school and students currently enrolled in accredited academic institutions and who work at or whose parents or guardians are employed by Adams Fairacre Farms, Inc.
Amount of Award(s):
Number of Awards:
Type of Award:
One-time scholarship payable to school
Conditions For Continuation:
Current High School:
Any High School in the Hudson Valley
Current Level of Education:
High School Senior or College Student
- Must be an Adams Fairacre Farms, Inc. employee or member of an employee’s immediate family
- Maintain a B or better average
- Two current letters of recommendation; one from an employer and one from a teacher showing one’s dedication to hard work and excellence in pursuit of personal/academic objectives.
With your completed Online Application you will also need to attach the following:
- Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
- Most recent high school or college transcript.
- Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Two current letters of recommendation; one from an employer and one from a teacher showing one’s dedication to hard work and excellence in pursuit of personal/academic/business objectives. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Applications must be submitted online with all attachments by May 1.