Established by the Hyde Park Rotary in honor of Mr. Nichols, income from this fund provides scholarships to graduating high school seniors living in the Hyde Park School District with plans to pursue a career in a medical field.
Amount of Award(s):
Number of Awards:
Type of Award:
One-time non renewable scholarship payable to school
Current High School:
Franklin D. Roosevelt High School or residents in the Hyde Park School District
Current Level of Education:
High School Senior
- Graduating high school senior living in the Hyde Park School District
- Planning to major in a medical field
- Be involved in extra-curricular activities community service or paid employment
Applications are available in the guidance department not online.
With your completed Application you will also need to attach the following:
- Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
- Most recent high school transcript.
- Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- One current letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor. This letters must have been written within the last six months.
Applications must be submitted to the Franklin D. Roosevelt Guidance Department by March 5th.