Established by the St. Stanislaus Knights of Columbus to provide a scholarship to a graduating senior attending an accredited technical school or pursuing a baccalaureate or associate's degree at an accredited two or four year college. Must be a child or ward of a contributing member of St. Stanislaus Parish or active and contributing member of St. Stanislaus Knights of Columbus for two years.
Amount of Award(s):
Number of Awards:
Type of Award:
One-time scholarship payable to school
Conditions For Continuation:
Current High School:
Any Dutchess County High Schools
Current Level of Education:
High School Senior
- Must be a child or ward of a contributing member of St. Stanislaus Parish or active and contributing member of St. Stanislaus Knights of Columbus for a minimum of two years.
- Graduating senior from a high school in Dutchess County
- Active participation in St. Stanislaus Church
- Participation in community service
With your completed Online Application you will also need to attach the following:
- Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
- Most recent high school transcript.
- Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and
Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
All paper applications can be downloaded from our website and must be submitted to the Community Foundations via mail with all attachments postmarked by May 15th.