Established in memory of gifted drummer Ronnie Berg, this scholarship is available to graduating high school seniors and/or students already in college who share Ronnie’s enthusiasm for drumming. The scholarship will be awarded to individuals who will be full time students at any accredited college or university in the United States. It may be used for tuition, books and fees.
Amount of Award(s):
Number of Awards:
Type of Award:
One-time non renewable scholarship payable to school
Current High School:
Any High School
Current Level of Education:
High School Senior or College Student
- Be entering or currently attending a two or four year college or university full time.
- Have a passion for playing the drums.
- Essay discussing your career goals and passion for drumming (typed, limit to one page or 500 words)
- One letter of recommendation must be from a music teacher
With your completed Online Application you will also need to attach the following:
- Essay discussing your career goals and passion for drumming
- Most recent high school transcript.
- Resume and/or list of extracurricular activities.
- Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. One letter of recommendation must be from a music teacher.
All materials are due by May 1.