Melissa Gleichenhaus Choral Leadership Scholarship
The Melissa Gleichenhaus Choral Leadership Scholarship was established to provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors of the Roy C. Ketcham High School who participated in the choral program a minimum of two years, including their senior year. The scholarships will be awarded to individuals who will be full time students at any accredited college or university in the United States.
Amount of Award(s):
Number of Awards:
Type of Award:
One-time scholarship payable to school
Conditions For Continuation:
Current High School:
Roy C. Ketcham High School
Current Level of Education:
High School Senior
- Graduating senior of Roy C. Ketcham High School
- Participated in the choral program a minimum of two years, including their senior year
- Essay topic (up to 500 words) that discusses the positive impact the choral program has had on you.
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the director of the choral program.
With your completed Online Application you will also need to attach the following:
- Essay topic (up to one page or 500 words) that discusses the positive impact the choral program has had on you.
- Most recent high school transcript.
- Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. One recommendation must be from the director of the choral program. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Applications must be submitted online with all attachments by May 1.