Established by WRRV, this scholarship will be awarded to a young woman in the Hudson Valley who shares Jen’s positive attitude, desire to help others and determination to work hard pursuing a career in physical therapy.
Amount of Award(s):
Number of Awards:
Type of Award:
One-time scholarship payable to school
Conditions For Continuation:
Current High School:
Any High School in Dutchess, Orange or Ulster Counties
Current Level of Education:
High School Senior
- Female, graduating high school senior from schools in Dutchess, Orange or Ulster counties.
- Intending to pursue a career in physical therapy.
With your completed Online Application you will also need to attach the following:
- Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
- Most recent high school transcript.
- Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Applications must be submitted online with all attachments by May 1.