Established by the Hudson Valley Financial Professionals. One scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior from a Dutchess County high school who wishes to pursue a career in the financial services industry at any accredited college or university. Financial Services careers include banking, finance, insurance, investment banking, etc.
Amount of Award(s):
Number of Awards:
Type of Award:
One-time scholarship payable to school
Conditions For Continuation:
Current High School:
Any Dutchess County High School
Current Level of Education:
High School Senior
- Graduating senior from a Dutchess County High School
- Planning on a career in the financial services industry
- Strong academic record
With your completed Online Application you will also need to attach the following:
- Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
- Most recent high school transcript.
- Resume and/or list of extracurricular activities.
- Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Applications must be submitted online with all attachments by May 1.