The scholarship was established in 2018 by the Feller family to honor the memory of Dylan Feller who was an Eagle Scout with a passion for photography. The scholarship is available for graduating students interested in photography and graphic communications attending FDR High School and/or DC BOCES/CTI.
Amount of Award(s):
Number of Awards:
Type of Award:
One-time nonrenewable scholarship payable to school
Current High School:
Franklin D. Roosevelt High School
Current Level of Education:
High School Senior
- Graduating senior from Franklin D. Roosevelt High School or DC BOCES/CTI
- Majoring in photography or graphic communications
With your completed Online Application you will also need to attach the following:
- Essay discussing your career goals, personal values, and community service (typed, limit to one page or 500 words).
- Most recent high school transcript.
- Copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and Expected Family Contribution (EFC) information, which you will receive when you complete and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Two current letters of recommendation from teachers/guidance counselor, clergy or persons other than family members who are familiar with your skills and abilities. These letters must have been written within the last six months.
Applications must be submitted online with all attachments by April 1.