The Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley is your resource for local philanthropy. For more than 50 years, we’ve helped generous neighbors like you respond to challenges. Since Covid-19, hundreds of you have contributed to support urgent community needs. Together, we have and will continue to help mitigate the impacts of this global pandemic.
Here’s how we are working to help respond and recover:
Collaborating to Create a Path Forward
Better outcomes are achieved through partnership. That’s why we are joining with local funders, governments, and agencies to create a path forward:
- participating in the Hudson Valley Funders Network to work with New York Council of Nonprofits (NYCON) to provide guidance and technical assistance for nonprofit sustainability;
- and collaborating with regional governments to respond to community needs.
Operating with Intention
To protect the health of our donors, partners, and staff we are following physical distancing and other recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- You can contact individual staff members via email or telephone at 845-452-3077. Our telephone system forwards voice messages to staff working remotely, and they will respond within one business day.
- You can make donations and grant requests online. We can also receive checks or credit card gifts mailed to the office. For stock and IRA gifts, or wire transfer instructions, please contact our Finance Office. We thank you for your patience and support.
- You can access other technical resources for Covid through our curated list here.
In this time of great challenge and uncertainty, we are here for you. With more than 50 years of experience and a focus on the long term, we will continue to be your Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley.